Sunday, June 22, 2014

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

wah setahun dah mama x update blog ni.
dah mcm rumah tinggal penuh dgn sawang semua, hehehe.

how time flies, its almost July and I'm not so happy to face the fact.
the fact that I'm counting days and months to start my work again.
my student life (Read: Heaven life) will end soon. sob sob sob.

Alhamdulillah, now I'm in my 3rd semester of my MSc.
and I'm so grateful to Allah the Almighty, with joy, laugh and tears and off course the continuous support from my beloved family and friends, I managed to get the perfect result for the 1st and 2nd semester.
off course the result is not my top priority, but to gain the good results after all the hard work is sooo priceless.
also I want to dedicate the good result to my beloved mak abah because I didn't give my very best during my LLB. (Read: banyak main & xserius belajar)

maka, ingatlah 5 perkara sebelum 5 perkara.
NIKMAT LAPANG SEBELUM SIBUK.
Alhamdulillah I hope this fasting month will be meaningful to me.
only 2 days class and I have more than enough time on Ramadhan al-Mubarak to cook for my family and off course to gain more & more pahala, insyallah.

And this  Ramadhan is sooo meaningful and special to us as we will be celebrating our 7th years of wonderful marriage with two gifts from Allah, Adam & Afeeq.

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah


Maka nikmat Tuhan kamu manakah yang kamu dustakan?

No comments:

Post a Comment